January 21, 2011

Inspiration - who and where ...


Listening to this song is always inspiring - I love Alicia Keys and the lines;

"New York concrete Jungle where dreams are made of - these streets will make you feel brand new & these lights will inspire you"

I love the city of New York, and yes without doubt it has an energy that hits you as soon as you land at the airport and step off the plane.... the ride into the city never disappoints and for me my creative juices kick in immediately... where to look, what to look at, who to talk to ... it's a constant buzz.

Although I can't be in New York all the time... I surround myself with things that remind me of New York and all the things I love about that intoxicating city!

Who or what inspires you? Is there someone or something; a place, a town, a museum, a person that inspires you... it could be a colour, a food, a song, a book anything or anyone that you believe helps your creativity flow...

Some Inspirations from our team:

  • Seth Godin
  • Alicia Keys
  • Sir Richard Branson
  • Oprah
  • Nelson Mandela
  • Dr Martin Luther King
  • Maya Angelou
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • The Red Cross
  • Robert Kiyosaki
  • The Salvation Army
  • Leonardo Da Vinci
  • Pablo Picasso
  • CS Lewis
  • Edgar Degas
  • Monet
  • Gary Vaynerchuk

The colours;
  • Green
  • Blue
  • Red
The places;
  • New York
  • Hong Kong
  • Grand Canyon
  • Metropolitan Museum of Art
  • Paris
  • The Louvre
  • The hills of Tuscany
  • The Great Barrier Reef
  • The Great Ocean Road
  • The Rocks in Sydney
  • The Beach
  • The Hunter Valley
Where do you take your inspiration from?

Have a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment