March 10, 2011

Take the leap... even a small one!

Should I dream?  Should I take the step?  Can I do this?  Am I ready to make this move?  Do I really want this? ...

Great questions?  maybe ... Helpful questions?  Not really!

Maybe ask yourself: Am I using these questions as an excuse to talk myself out of doing what you love?  Most answer Yes.

If you take the time to work through your dreams, understand your goals and break these down into small, achievable steps .... yes you can do it!

Being realistic is just one step in the process, and yes it is a process.  First you have to understand who you are, what you are about and how that translates to your business.  Ask yourself:  Are these things in alignment?  Do they make sense to me?  Do I understand how it all fits together?  Am I able to explain this to my clients?

Think big picture - definitely put it all out there so that you can see it, understand and know what it's all about.  Then work backwards and put the steps in place, follow these steps to move in the direction of your goals and dreams.  Ask for help when you feel it ... and you will feel it .... trust in your gut!

If you believe in you and surround yourself with like minded people who encourage and support you ... you can take that leap.... it might be a baby leap at first however it is still a leap ... a confident leap in the direction of your dreams.

Move past your fears .... they are blocking you and cloud the way you see things.... fear also leads to procrastination and we all know it's so much easier to sit in your comfort zone than to push past it.

Dream a little dream for you, trust in yourself and then act on it ... The net will be there to catch you if you need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment