April 29, 2011

Live to Learn



"Live to Learn and you will learn to Live"

Portuguese Proverb

There is always room to learn more, to take hold of the opportunities that surround you.

Having a plan is just the first step.  Laying solid foundations for your business is the second step and knowing how it all fits together is the third.  

Some important questions to ask yourself as you make your way through this process are: 

  • Does this still align with my passions, dreams and expectations?
  • Am I being sidetracked by Nay-Sayers?
  • Am I listening to my 'gut'?
  • How committed to this am I?
  • Will I do whatever it takes to go for my dreams?

Quite often we are afraid of change and it is always much easier to stay in our nice warm comfort zone... however, if we don't embrace change and opportunity, how do we grow?

Knowing and trusting that we can be flexible, that we can embrace change, welcome growth and allow ourselves to "be" by aligning our heads and hearts is rewarding in itself.

Image: Door  Photographer: Salvatore Vuonu 
http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=659

No comments:

Post a Comment